Saturday, December 20, 2008

S'mores Cupcakes



The cupcake part can be any chocolate cake (from scratch or from a box)

Frosting
2 sticks butter, room temperature
2 cups confectioner's sugar
2 sticks butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
16 oz. tub of marshmallow cream
Cream the butter until it's light and fluffy. Add the confectioner's sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, and beat until fluffy each time. Beat in the vanilla. Then add the marshmellow. Mix until creamy.

I use a ziplock bag with a clipped corner to pipe onto the cupcakes.

The tops are dusted with graham cracker crumbs, and each cupcake is topped with a square of Hershey's chocolate.

Makes 2 dozen.



Nutritional info: really, does it matter? These are too good to care.

4 comments:

  1. I have a recipe for s'more brownies that is really good... do you want it for this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try your recipe!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question for you - salted or unslted butter for the frosting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I don't remember. I don't remember buying unsalted recently, so I think I used salted.

    ReplyDelete